Wednesday 27 July 2011

A generous retailer...

My long awaited CD arrived from Europe yesterday. It is filled with mouth-watering paintings of ww1 Swiss uniforms. However ,when I was using it , I could not locate the accompanying text on the plates...
I enquired about this from the vendor who said ( to cut a long story short) as it had not been advertised as not having text on it he would give me my money back. I,of course, replied I would return the CD first. In the intervening time I took to write an email I got an email back -I had been notified of a refund in full and told to retain the CD as a goodwill gesture! A most generous gentleman indeed...
P.S I was trying to upload a plate to show you but Blogger is playing up again- I will post one here when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment