Wednesday 8 April 2009

Welcome...

Welcome to "Army Red/White and Others" my new venture into blogging inspired by the superb rules "Funnylittlewars" by Paul Wright.
The rules bring the spirit of H G Wells and the halcyon days of wargaming right into our midst for 2009 and beyond.
I intend to chart here my collecting of Army Red/White - Switzerland in the "real" world . It is hoped that other armies will appear here too.
Also I intend to present period photographs, drawings and other information about the armies of the period leading up to the great War.
I do hope you will join us again and I await your comments with interest...

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be long while before I can add another period to my gaming ... but WWI has always been an interesting period for me, and I'm really not satisfied with the stuff I've seen on it.
    Will follow with interest!
    A

    ReplyDelete