Monday 13 April 2009

Photos

I finally photographed one of Army Red/White in the garden today. He was a freebie from Giles at Dorset when I was in the process of commissioning a figure from him. The figure is painted as Swiss soldier in the pre WW1 uniform. He is my first effort and I fear I could be better! This morning I worked upon 10 great coated figures with the pigeon signaller as light relief.Hope to post results soon...
The black and white photo depicts some Swiss Landwher . I like the figure with the large beard and also the chap with the stick- no doubt to help climb these steep mountain paths. A charming photo with much interest- I trust you will find it interesting too.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great new venture - good luck, and I'll keep an eye out for future developments!

    ReplyDelete