Saturday 18 April 2009

Of Cars and diverse matters..




This week has flown by and I have not painted as much as I would have wished. My wife drove off last night, to pick up my daughter from a party, and returned a few minutes later having gone over two speed bumps and a large metal ring (4-5 inches across) in her hand. The aforementioned ring having fallen off the underside of the car! The car limped home and we await a phone call to a garage today with little pleasure...
I have been working on some FLW army lists this week and using the Internet to research them. This has been interesting ,if frustrating at times too. There is some fantastic material on the Danes and I have been looking at San Marino as something rather different. It feeds my thoughts as to ideas for the Duchy of Tradgardland also.
Now the photos: two pictures of Swiss Cavalry and an intriguing photo of Swiss infantry taken at the border with France I think. The cameraman got the border guards to pose for him on the border itself. Have a good Weekend whatever you are about...
Many thanks to you who voted in my poll- Army Horizon Blue just nosed ahead at the line. Another poll very soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment